Mannequins were added with Game Update 42 as a way to display favorite pieces of armor and weapons in your home. These are a special category of house item, with recipes that are based on faction, not crafting class. Note that Game Update 61 changed the recipes to no longer need rare pelts.
- City crafting society faction merchants will sell the (no trade) "Display Stands for All Occasions" recipe book to anyone who has earned 30K or more faction with that crafting society.
- The book, which can be scribed by any crafting class, can be scribed at level 55
- Recipes within the book are level 75. This will provide some challenge for 55-75 crafters, but is still doable
- Recipes require tier 8 common ingredients (changed in GU61, before that, they used hidebound
- Mannequins are fully tradeable, and can be dressed up by anyone who has trustee access to the home in which they are placed
- Items are displayed on the mannequin, not placed. This means that these are not used as storage. They are display only.
- You may display any clothing, armor or weapon item(s) that you have in inventory (house vault also works) on the mannequin, and, based on the gender of the mannequin, it will display the male or female version of that piece.
- Once you have displayed the item on the mannequin, you may delete, sell, transmute, etc. the item if you so desire, without fear of losing the "look" on the mannequin (until such time as you or another intentionally changes it)
- To display: right-click on the mannequin once it has been placed in your home, select the Customize option, and drop the item into the appropriate slot on the mannequin.
|Medium Female Mannequin
||Medium Male Mannequin
||Froglock Female Mannequin|
|Froglock Male Mannequin|
|Dressed for Success?|
Created: 2008-02-27 03:50:30
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2011-08-30 03:04:33
© 2003-7 Niami Denmother.
The fine print: This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. Everquest is a trademark owned by Sony Online Entertainment, Inc. This site has no official connection with Everquest or Sony Online Entertainment. The site contains both original material and links to materials contained on other sites and we are not liable for anything published on those sites. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner or their respective owners and may not be copied or reprinted without our express written approval. Other owners of the copyright may include SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) and their copyright supersedes our own. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest(SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.