World events are limited-duration special events. Some are holiday events, some are lore or world-building events. Some include or involve crafting, some reward house items.
Listed below are various world events that I track due to crafting components and/or house items. (Most of these events are now tracked on the Calendar that is tied to the forums.) The current and future events should also be found on the in-game calendar, but it is hoped that the articles linked below will be helpful.
The next Moonlight Enchantments event will run on December 20-21. The December City Festival is in New Halas.
There are two events that occur once a month. In both cases, they will usually start at 12:01 a.m. Pacific on their designated start date, and end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on the scheduled end date. (Basically, midnight to midnight, shifted one minute off to make it less confusing.) In both cases, there is only minor crafting involved, but many lovely house items that can be obtained.
The City Festivals run from the 1st through the 7th of each month, and will visit a different city every month. (In each location, the event should run outside the reach of the city guards, so that both good and evil folks can join in the event). This is where players can spend the city tokens that they earn from city (adventuring or crafting) writs.
Occurring on the 20th of each month and running for 2 days, is the Moonlight Enchantments event, also known as the "grotto" or "mushroom rings" event. If you are already familiar with the event, and just want details on the lovely house items:
Past Events - Can Still Craft
These events included items that can still be crafted, provided you scribed the recipes, and have the primary ingredient, which dropped only during the event.
- Nights of the Dead 2013 ran from October 15 through November 11, 2013.
- Tinkerfest 2013 ran from July 26 through August 13.
- Bristlebane Day 2013 ran from from March 29 through April 11, 2013.
- Brewday 2013 ran from Mach 7 through March 18, 2013
- Erollisi Day 2013 ran from Feb 7 through Feb 20, 2013
- Nights of the Dead 2012 ran from October 11, 2012 through November 5, 2012
- Tinkerfest 2012ran from July 29 through August 8, 2012. Those who purchased the recipes can craft the items throughout the year
- Bristlebane Day 2012 ran from March 27 through April 9, 2012. Those who purchased the recipes can craft them throughout the year.
- Brew Day 2012 ran from March 8 through March 19. If you purchased the recipes books, you can continue to craft these items.
- Erollisi Day 2012 is over, but items can still be crafted
- Nights of the Dead 2011 ran from October 13 through November 7, 2011. Want just the crafting notes, and not the preview on the quested/bought house items? - NoTD 2011 Crafting
- Tinkerfest 2011 ran from July 29 through August 8. If you scribed the recipes and have some of the shiny tinkerfest cogs, you can still craft the items
- Bristlebane Day 2011 is over, but, yep, you can still craft the items!
- Brewday 2011 is over, but items can still be crafted.
- Erollisi Day 2011 is over, but you can still craft the items from the various recipe books, if you have some of the love notes or hard candy.
- Nights of the Dead 2010 ran from October 14, 2010 through November 8, 2010. Items can still be crafted if you scribed the recipes and have some of the candy drops
- Tinkerfest 2010 is over, but you can still craft tinkered furniture if you scribed the books and can scrounge up some cogs!
- Bristlebane Day 2010 Bristlebane loves grand pranks, but he also loves those halflings that he created, so this year the god of Mischief also included a few crafted goodies in the festivities. This event ran from March 30 through April 11, but you can craft year-round if you have recipes and the special ingredients.
- Brew Day 2010 - a celebration in honor of Brell, this event is over, but if you have the recipes and the special ingredients, you can still craft these items.
- Erollisi Day 2010 - this festival of Love is now gone for another year, but the items can still be crafted if you have the recipes and the drops
- Tinkerfest 2009
- Erollisi Day 2009
- Erollisi Day 2008
Past Events - Cannot Craft at this Time
These items could only be crafted while the event was running, as they required access to Frostfell Wonderland Village.
Created: 2009-09-17 02:25:28
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2013-12-03 01:51:09
© 2003-7 Niami Denmother.
The fine print: This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. Everquest is a trademark owned by Sony Online Entertainment, Inc. This site has no official connection with Everquest or Sony Online Entertainment. The site contains both original material and links to materials contained on other sites and we are not liable for anything published on those sites. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner or their respective owners and may not be copied or reprinted without our express written approval. Other owners of the copyright may include SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) and their copyright supersedes our own. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest(SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.