General EQII Links
- No set of links is complete without mentioning the EverQuest II site as well as their News and Players site. Also, check out their EQ2 Community forums (new link, Feb. 2007) - 'Mum uses their Dev Tracker a lot to chase down announcements for the fromt page of the site.
- SoE has also started up a blog with various tidbits of interest.
- Ten Ton Hammer provides EQ2 news, as well as a wide variety of articles and guides.
- EQ2 Maps and Quests has some very good maps.
- EQ2 Casters Realm contains EQ2 news, forums and guides.
- For those familiar with EQVault, there's also EQ2 Vault.
- Allakhazam's Magical Realm has info on quests, items, mobs - just what you'd expect from Alla and his hard-working crew!
- Stratics has a good EQ2 news site as well.
- Crafter's Tool is Sunrise Development's EQ2 crafting tool. An "offline" tool to help crafters know what they need to make that item.
- EQ2 Item Database is an EQ2 item database that allows you to also download a program that scans your logfiles for additional items to add.
- Linky is a friendly little bot that accepts in-game tells and searches for item links that match the name of the item you requested. There's also a program that you can run in the background that collects item links from you and submits them to Linky's collection - a great way for crafters to help flesh out their database!
- EQ2Ref is an up-to-date resource listing spells and combat arts by class and level.
- The EQ2 Wiki may sound like it is new, but it is the old EQ2i site moved to a new name/domain.
- If you've been to a Fan Faire, chances are you have met the talented dwarven lady, Brasse. Talented leatherworker, cartographer, artist and more, this lady now has TheBrasse.Com with news, quest info, maps and more.
- GameAmp EQ2 is both a Social Network for Gamers and a full fledged community site with Guides, Forums, Screenshots, and more. Come Level your account!
- Like to explore and discover all the POIs in the game? Heilig's Discoveries, complete with lovely POI maps makes it easy to find notable locations in the land of Norrath
Class-Specific and Special-Interest Links
- Druids Grove - #1 class site for Druids, Wardens and Furies.
- The Summoner's Tower - forums for the EQ2 summoner classes
- EQ2 Interface has lovely ways for you to customize your user interface, including one mod that will allow you to display both an adventuring and an artisan xp bar at the same time.
- EQ2 Alchemy is a site specifically for alchemists, brought to you by the talented Rijacki
- Looking for the perfect T-shirt to celebrate the fact that you're a gaming geek? Off-Line has some great T-shirts, including many with an EQ or EQII theme
- Gwydhar does some fabulous character portraits (amidst all of her other lovely art) if you wish to have one of your favorite characters immortalized. We got to see her in action at the 2008 Fan Faire.
- The Test Registry - community set up specifically for those who play on the Test server.
- EQ2 Battlemage - valuable reference for mages of all types.
- Able Gamers is a site specifically for disabled gamers.
- RPGFashion shows what the well-dressed crafters and adventurers are wearing in EQ2 these days! They also have sites for EQ and WoW fashions.
- EQ2 Markets is a searchable database of in-game broker prices compiled from submitted store logs - the perfect thing to see how your chosen crafts fare on the market overall!
- Interested in the art in various SOE titles? The SOE Art Portal goes behind the scenes with the artists at SOE.
- NEW! Domino blogs! Check out Tradeskill Perspectives
- Adornments! Those searching for a list of adornments might find the adornments guide at h0b0.net to be useful or the adornments list at the britlore site to be handy references.
Crafting in Other Lands
- Of course, for those playing EQ, there is the site that started it all for us, EQ Traders Corner
- Those of you who are trying out Vanguard should check out the Vanguard Crafters forums - word is that they're working on a wiki to go with it!
- One of our longtime community members and (and database gnomes!) has started up LOTRO Crafting for those crafting over in Lord of the Rings Online
The Lighter Side of Gaming
- NEW! The Guild - if you've never heard of The Guild, an often humorous web series about a bunch of gamers, you should check it out!
- While Coyote claims to be Not Funny ... ever., you will find a lot of EQ2 and/or gaming-related humor in his daily blog. (The humor tends to be geared more towards adults, so parents, you might want to screen an entry or three before you let your kids frequent it. :D)
- Join the talented Jethal Silverwing and his Norrath2Nite show on Online Gaming Radio. He's also got a boatload of fabulous EQ/EQ2 parody songs, lyrics, videos and more.
- GU Comics - everyone needs a dose of humor now and then, and Woody gives us his humorous views of life in (and out) of EQ and other games. (Several images of his are scattered around the site, with his permission.)
- WTF Comics is an ongoing series of EQ-related comic strips with a large following. ('Mum and Ngreth made a cameo appearance in one issue, and you'll find a few pieces of custom art on the site that he graciously made for us.)
- CTRL+ALT+DEL is another online comic that we enjoy. Mum's favorite so far, of course, is the one on skilling up RL baking!
Gamers Impacting the Real World
- While grid.org has closed their doors, and Team EQTC is no longer turning CPU time into valuable medical research processing time, the battle is far from over. Check out the bottom of this article for details on other grid projects that can help turn previously idle CPU time into valuable research time!
- The Hunger Site and Affiliates - just a click a day on these 6 sites helps donate resources to six good causes. Won't you lend a hand?
Created: 2004-10-26 04:00:28
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-10-08 11:08:49
© 2003-7 Niami Denmother.
The fine print: This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. Everquest is a trademark owned by Sony Online Entertainment, Inc. This site has no official connection with Everquest or Sony Online Entertainment. The site contains both original material and links to materials contained on other sites and we are not liable for anything published on those sites. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner or their respective owners and may not be copied or reprinted without our express written approval. Other owners of the copyright may include SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) and their copyright supersedes our own. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest(SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.